Tolnaftate 1% w/v is a topical antifungal for the prevention and treatment of Athlete's Foot. Contains Tolnaftate, an antifungal medication to treat Athlete's Foot Fungi.
How to use this spray
Use this medicine only on your skin. Keep out of eyes.
- Wash and dry infected area and apply twice each day, or as directed by a doctor. Shake can well before use. Point nozzle towards affected area, holding 10-15cm away. Spray liberally over area.
- Wear clean socks or hosiery every day. Allow to dry before wearing shoes. Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear.
If symptoms do not improve within 10 days, stop use and speak to your doctor.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients. See 'What this spray contains'.
- For nail and scalp infections.
Take special care:
- This product contains: Butylated hydroxytoluene (E321) and polyethylene-propylene glycol monobutyl ether. May cause local skin reactions or irritation to the eyes and mucous membranes.
Possible side effects
May cause local skin reactions (e.g, itching, rash) or irritation to the eyes and mucous membranes. If any other side effects occur speak to your doctor.
Reporting Side Effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard
By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Use only as directed.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after expiry date shown.
- Pressurised container. Protect from direct sunlight.
Do not expose to temperatures above 50ºC.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking.